Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Next Stop: Cocoa Beach!!

I cannot believe our trip is already here! Our flight leaves at 9:30am tomorrow morning, we pick up our rental car at noon in Orlando and should hopefully be arriving in Cocoa Beach by 1-2ish.

Last year Jas and I vowed to spend 2009 travelling but I still can't believe we are actually doing it!

We have several things set up including a Kayaking/Manatee watch tour, Disneyworld and reservations here. But what I am looking forward to most of all? BEACH BEACH BEACH. I'm talking beach with water that doesn't resemble chocolate milk like it does here, people! Our toes in the warm sand and the sun on our skin and a drink in hand. *dreamy sigh*

And even more importantly, experiencing all of these things with my very best friend.

We'll be back next Wednesday, less stressed and hopefully more tan!



Loads of love, Mack and Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment