Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've Got Your Crazy.

I find myself better under pressure. I'm all about the deadline and "crunch time" and stress brings out the buttkicker and organizer in me.

Conference is over. Things at work and in life are pretty darn calm right now, thus I am in "jelly mind" mode.

Perhaps that explains why this morning at approximately 6:55am I repeatedly tried using my car key clicker to unlock the the door to my office. You know, instead of my security clicker next to it on the key ring to beep me through. Even more sad, it wasn't until another early arrival saw me struggling and pointed out that maybe if the office doors were made by Acura, what I was doing might actually be working. *smacks forehead*

For shame.

Needless to say I am asking for some extra projects today to keep my mind busy.

And thankfully in a few short weeks we will be here where my jelly mind is completely acceptable:


No comments:

Post a Comment