Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Vacationed.

.
.
We're baaaaack! Florida was INCREDIBLE. I'm pretty sure we need to retire there in one of those old folks homes by the sea. Boca Vista or somesuch. I can play conasta on the beach and Jason can fish straight from his Rascal scooter and life will be good.

.
.
Forgive my lack of words, my mind is still laying on the beach, onto the pictures! Some of my favorite things from the trip:

Cruising in the rental.


Our digs for the week!




Our neighbor, Scully.


THE BEACH. THE BEACH. THE BEACH.


6-month Anniversary Dinner at Chart House.



Relaxing on the deck in the evenings.


Surf lessons... hehe
.


DISNEY!! I think I did a cartwheel out of bed that morning.




Visiting my family.


Collecting shells.

.

Some of my favorite pictures from the week:
.

.

Goodbye Florida!! We will be back!!

CLICK HERE for the full set of pictures.
.

XOXO,
Mack & Jason

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! This makes me want to go on vacation right now!!!

    ReplyDelete