Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Man Speaks....

Hello, all. Yep this is Jason actually writing for the first time! I don't want to get anyone excited thinking that I'm anywhere near as funny as the one I love, but if you're reading this you already know that. Anytime you come to this site, and you think to yourself, "Damn I've had this song stuck in my head for the past three weeks now. Why don't they ever change it?," that'd be my fault. It seems I have a small problem finding songs that are appropriate, but more along the lines of "Baby Got Back" & "Tootsie Roll." So make sure that you keep your volume turned down slightly, if you're in the office, because one day I might surprise you.

Lots of Love, J

1 comment: