Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here Fishy, Fishy.

After our hula cake delivery we went fishing. It was nice to get away from the craziness that has been going on and just be. Gigi lives about halfway to one of our favorite fishing spots, so we seized the opportunity. I caught a croaker and a teeny tiny catfish.


Jason caught a.....
Oh that's right, he didn't catch anything! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I kept giving him a hard time and putting my pole down to sit in a camp chair and drink my cheap gas station wine out of the tiny bottles that make me feel like a giant and exclaiming, "I shall take a break so you can have a chance to catch something!" Then he'd act like he was going to cast his reel right into my face and we'd laugh. Ahhhhh, love.
It was a very peaceful afternoon.


This poor little broken down flower made me smile. :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment