Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Happy.

Sneak peek pictures from our photographer:







^This photo right here illustrates how completely and totally lucky of a girl I am. Everything in this picture is what I live for and all that I need. I mean, look how handsome of a husband I scored... WOOOWOOO!!

And this photo below shows how important it is to have a great photographer.... I feel like Two-Ton Tilly and she somehow used smoke and mirrors to make me look like this:


Money well spent! :)

We also had our last big ultrasound yesterday. This whole pregnancy has been a blur and we've been so distracted with Addie bug and all kinds of life events that I love having an ultrasound because it is alone time for just us and little man. To stop the outside world around us and completely focus on him. This last ultrasound was also that *moment* I was waiting for, that hits you when you realize there is a tiny human on their way and he is yours.

Tate was being completely cooperative so the ultrasound tech switched it over into 3D and let us just watch him for a while. Yawning, smacking his lips, nestling his hands under his chin. Homeslice is in the 80th percentile for size, head down and running out of room rapidly so it pretty tight quarters.

And as I saw him pull in his lower lip to bite on and then let it out with a tiny sweet smile, I realized, those are Jason's lips and mouth and I might just be getting the mini Jason I have been seeing in my dreams.


Love you, little bubba!

2 comments:

  1. I can only hope I am as pretty as you when I get prego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mack, you are such a great Mom. I wish I had been 1/2 as good as you.

    ReplyDelete