Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

31 Weeks!

First up... belly!


The nursery is coming along, this past week we have gotten almost everything hung up on the walls and washed 3 huge loads of tiny baby boy clothes and got them folded, organized and put away.  Thank goodness we have 2 nephews and a lot of friends with boys as we have recieved SO much hand me down baby boy stuff. His drawers and closet are almost full!  Here is a sneakity peak at Tater's room so far....





All the blue walls look different shades in the pics but they are the color that is in the last pic with his white kicks. I just couldn't get the color adjusted right on the others. :) I cannot wait to reveal it all! We have had so much fun picking everything out and working on it while Addie jumps around in Tate's crib squealing "Bubba's bed! Bubba's bed!". I cannot wait to see those two together, I know they will be good buddies!

And partners in crime and I am sure.

1 comment: