Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not So Little Anymore.

This weekend we got some exciting news all the way from Provo. Laci (AKA "Little Sis" "Runt") is getting married!!


I'm pretty sure I blew out a couple of people's eardrums in Cracker Barrel with my screams when we heard the news. Laci and Mark, we couldn't be more happy for you! Laci, it seems like yesterday that I carried you around everywhere on my hip and told everyone you were mine. You've been my best friend for almost 21 years now which is a lot because you can kind of be a pain in the butt sometimes.... I kid! I kid!





Mark, you are getting an amazing girl, take good care of her and I can't wait to meet you!


Congratulations to you both!!! We love you!!



XOXO,
Mack & Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment