Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The BEST Gift.

Wow, what a birthday! Thanks to that sweet post below I am now a weeping mess, Thank you, Jas!!

It seems like we have been celebrating my birthday for a few weeks now but today it is official!

For my birthday Jason took me shopping for all the things needed for my brand new etsy studio. I cannot wait to take pics once it is all set up! This weekend we are celebrating with family and he also got us reservations for Saturday night to celebrate just the two of us.

Last weekend I blew out candles at Mom and Ron's.




Love the 80's sunglasses?? You could say I am feeling pretty loved! What an amazing year it has been. Since my last birthday, I have survived a scary hurricane, married my very best friend and become an aunt (twice!) We have been lucky enough to have travelled all over the place from Dallas to San Antonio to Breckenridge to Florida to Mexico.




And now for our grandest adventure yet and the best birthday present in the whole world....
.
.
.
.
.

We are going to be parents!!!!

Lots of love,
Mack (Mommy) & Jason (Daddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment