Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aunt Debbie.

My sweet sweet aunt lost her 14 month battle with stage 4 cancer and passed away Sunday morning. Memorial services have been set for Saturday at 11am.

Monday was hard, waking up and coming to work and putting on my smiley face as if nothing had happened. I think the hardest part right now is trying to wrap my head around the fact that family gatherings will never be the same.

But then I look over at my sweet sweet husband who, since this has happened has been holding onto me tightly as if afraid to let go, and I realize that we will have our own little family one day and be starting new traditions and we will bring along everyone with us who was left behind.It might be different and it might be missing someone very important, but we will go on.

Plus we will have the best guardian angel that anyone could ask for. We love you, Aunt Debbie! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment