Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

She Came, We Cooked.

Laci flew in Friday afternoon and we met her at Gigi's, went to visit my aunt and then headed home. Popped in a Christmas CD in my car and we jammed to Jingle Bell Rock and I knew it was going to be a good weekend. Jason braced himself. :)

I was just a leeeeeeeeetle excited to see her. We got to our house and watched The Haunting Of Connecticut and Ron told stories of his days working at a funeral home. He actually lived in an apartment above the room that housed all the dead bodies. I threw up in my mouth a few times and then Laci and I split a bowl of ice cream. Sidenote: Has anyone tried Blue Bell's new Southern Blackberry Cobbler? I highly recommend.

Saturday morning we woke up, hit the grocery store and then began to cook. Mom and Ron went and picked Gigi up and brought her over as well.

Gigi and Ross discussed current events while Laci and I made dip and banana pudding for Jason's birthday. Which is actually today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUFFINS!) but we have made it into a several week affair. :)


After we ate, we decided we had had enough of the heat and decided to relax in our luxurious top of the line swimming pool. The pool boy had just come on on Thursday so the pool was in top crystal clear condition.

BAHAHAHAHA. Oh yes we did!

On fancy our pool is SO fancy that one of the dogs popped a tiny hole in it with their claw, but have no fear! I just plopped my arm right on top of it and stopped the leak! PHEW. Thought I was going to have to bust out the warantee there for a second.
Sunday we said goodbye to the fam and caught up on some things around the house.... Etsy orders, the boy changed his oil and I risked my life trying to get shots of the crepe myrtle covered in wasps.


El fin.
Loads of love,
Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment