Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

I Need To Wear A Helmet.

Just completely fell out of my chair because I log onto etsy today and one of my items made the very front page of the featured handpicked items!!

I knew something was up because I did my normal routine of checking my shop at around 8am. Then work got really slow so for the heck of it, I checked it again around 9am. Oddly, one of my items had jumped from about 30 views to nearly 200. *eyebrow raise* I knew something was up because that just doesn't happen!

Sure enough I click to the front page and notice the front page theme is orange:



So I scroll down and there it is! My fall flower girl pomander in the middle of the bottom row! It is this item.


In shock. Very good and excited shock. Wow. Still cannot believe. *runs to go look again*

XOXO,

Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment