Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Celebrate The Old.

One of the things I love about birthdays is that there is usually some really good food involved! Last night we met up with the fam to celebrate Jason's birthday at Roma's. I made sure to bring my big purse so I could smuggle some garlic knots home.

Just when I thought Roma's couldn't get any more amazing, someone there must have great taste in music because they played Lionel Richie's greatest hits all evening long (or wait, "ALL NIGHT LOOONG, ALL NIGHT, YEAH, ALL NIGHT"). BAHAHAHAHA. SCORE!

And with that, Jason's birthday officially comes to a close. Nothing like ending on a high note!



Getting birthday snuggles from Evan.



No comments:

Post a Comment