Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feels Like Home.

I think there are too many moments in life that people take for granted. With everything going on in the world today, so much is focused on the negative and the simple things get taken for granted. My favorite part of the day? After dinner, after the dishes have been washed and put away and we are snuggled up on the couch with the pooches to watch some brainless television. My head nezzled into the crook of his shoulder. Perfect fit. Oh, and two wet noses on our laps. :)

It is the most comforting peaceful time of my day and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

1 comment:

  1. Your children are little freaks. Ross is so snobby looking. lol (I hope Ross is the little Mr. Belvedere look alike)

    Why are you so gushy today?

    ReplyDelete