Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Putting It All Together.

I've been down with the crud. Woke up Friday morning with a sore throat and I knew it was going to be a yuck weekend. I am NOT good when it comes to being sick, I have a hard time admitting it because I NEVER get sick (I haven't been sick in over a year!) and I try to just tough it out. Luckily I have a husband who steps in to talk some sense into me or I'd still be in denial and probably feeling much worse. He made me cancel all our weekend plans, set me up a "sick couch" and forced me to rest. Which I really really needed. Sunday morning he woke up and made me and Addie breakfast in bed (she had a stuffy nose herself). It was so nice to be taken care of. I am still not 100% but doing better thanks to Super Hubs/Daddy and ready to face the week!

Apparently Addie's stuffy nose wasn't going to slow her down because she did something big this morning! So, she has been rolling over both ways for a while but she would always roll to the right and then roll back to the left so she never really got anywhere.... until this morning! She finally put it all together to roll in one direction and actually get somewhere! I was in the kitchen when it happened the first time.... I had laid her down on the edge of her playmat and started puttering around in the kitchen, the next thing I knew I glance over and she had made it off the other side of the playmat and was just looking up at me like "what?" So of course I put her back in her starting spot to try and get her to do it again. It took about 30 minutes but she made it!! I like to call the combination the INCH-ROLL-SQUIRM.

Starting position:
And... 30 minutes later!!



We are so proud of our little sprout. She might be small but she is a strong little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment