Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Big Three-O, Part One.

I have two non-birthday related entries I need to write so I need to get to blogging!


As I have touched on before, Jason is terrible with surprises. I end up getting presents early because he cannot contain his excitement over them! I think it is pretty adorable and who am I to say no to premature gifting?? The man even proposed to me a week before what he had planned because the ring was burning a hole in his pocket.


Well, I am happy to report, my husband successfully kept a secret and I was surprised with a prearranged baby sitter and an early birthday dinner at Chez Nous Thursday night with our good friends Kaci and Matt! I squealed with glee as I peeled off my baby spit up covered clothes, put on makeup and even shaved my legs. WHOA, fancy!

Escargot, shrimp, foie gras, champagne and chocolate ganache with a night cap at a little tavern nearby. Perfect evening!









No comments:

Post a Comment