Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Van The Man's Baby Shower.

This past weekend I also had the pleasure of participating in Kati's baby shower for her sweet little nugget, Van. I attempted creating a diaper cake for the first time and although I now suffer from rubber band fingers, it was all worth it. She is delivering my future son-in-law, after all.


Addie insisted on getting all dolled up and I tried to explain to her that Van was still in utero and couldn't actually SEE her yet. Now is the time she should be slumming it in a pony tail and yoga pants. When he is born, THEN we will bust out the fancy outfits and low-cut onesies.


Cannot wait for Van to get here so I can love on him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment