Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Toys R Us Is Going To Take All Of Our Money.

Two blog entries in one day = Addie took an extra long nap and all the housework is done. Watch out! So we took half pint on her first toy shopping trip at Toys R Us this weekend. Then we spent no less than 2000 hours opening and programming her toys. I had to actually connect her puppy to my laptop to personalize it. Toys have come a long way, people! Now this puppy says "Hello Addison!" every time you turn it on in a super creepy high pitched voice but it makes her laugh so I am not complaining.

Something else I have noticed. Everytime Jas and I get excited about experiencing one of her firsts (ie her first swim, her first toy store trip) she promptly passes out and acts bored. She ended up with some pretty good loot though. :)




I like to call this one, "Raise your hand if you tooted!" :)
XOXO,
Mack



No comments:

Post a Comment