Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Kind Of First Day.

One of the best feelings in the world? Enjoying your Sunday afternoon and realizing you don't have to go to work the next day... or the next day... or the next day!

That's right folks, I ended my 9year run in the corporate world last Friday. I feel so lucky and blessed that I can now stay at home, enjoy the rest of my pregnancy and get ready for my biggest job of all, stay at home Mommy!

How have I spent my time so far? Visited Mana, Ginny, Haley and the nephew and niece, rocked out with Kaci on Rock Band (who knew I didn't need tequila to sing Kenny Roger's The Gambler?), got my hairs did (see pic below), had lunch with Kati and my favorite red head Brady and visited my good friend Juls and her two precious little ladies.
Life is full and good.

Back to brown!

Oh and what was my lovely husband doing all this time?



Why, killing things of course! :)
XOXO,
Mack & Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment