Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

I Will Never Make Fun Of Yoga Again.

Jas and I were perusing Best Buy a few weeks ago and came across this in the $9.99 bin. So I figured meh? Why not?


I thought it'd be great to add to my new routine staying at home to keep me nice and relaxed and well, I mean, come on, that chick on the cover looks pretty dang peaceful if you ask me. Plus my favorite piece of clothing as my belly expands are yoga pants so I'm already halfway there, right?
.
WRONG.
.
The breathing? The breathing part was nice. The holding my tummy and really connecting with baby, that was lovely.
.
The mid angle sideways position transitioning to the warrior 2 position and holding for 10 seconds? That was a little more complicated.
.
I powered through and finished and I have to admit, it did feel nice. Though I may not be able to feel my legs tomorrow. :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment