Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby Chuck Norris.

It started Sunday afternoon. I was laying on my back on the couch eating chocolate chip cookies and chocolate milk (don't judge!) and I started feeling this tiny pressing on the right side of my tummy. It was like nothing I had felt before, not gas, not round ligament pain, it was like two fingers tips pressing from the inside.

That's when it clicked, it had to be her.

I knew it wouldn't be too long before I was feeling her, I just didn't realize it could be that soon! I called Jason over to try and describe to him what it felt like. "Hi babygirl!"

Right now as I am drinking OJ and typing I can feel her in the middle and to the right side, just softly, letting me know she is there. AMAZING.

I cannot wait as she grows bigger and I can feel her more definitely (I'm sure I will be regretting saying that when I am 9 months pregnant and she is repelling herself off my ribs).

I also cannot wait for the next person who comes along and irritates me so I can say, "You better watch yourself or my baby will give you a roundhouse kick to the face!"

Boo-yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment