Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Addie Gets Her Black Belt.

Wow, I've been away from the blog world for a while and there is so much to talk about! So much to cover.... Christmas recap, Laci's wedding reception....

But first things first, the most exciting development since we have been away. You know the gentle love taps I wrote about here? Well, Babygirl has grown and is in full fledged kicking mode now! Some have even been so strong that Jason has been able to feel them from the outside! It just never gets old to lay here at night and feel her kicking and punching, I can feel exactly where she is now and can rest my hand there and it is such an incredible bonding experience.

Saturday night, Mom had her hand resting on my belly and all the sudden my belly tightened and her eyes got really big because we realized what we were feeling was her turning over! She could actually feel Addie's shoulder scraping across my belly. It was amazing and made me tear up.

I cannot say enough times that I am loving being pregnant and feel blessed every single day for this experience.

It just keeps getting better and better.

Bumpwatch since I have been gone:






More to come!
XOXO,
Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment