Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some Things Are Priceless.

In November, Jason and I will have been together for 3 years. Over those 3 years, he has done so many thoughtful things for me. There have been romantic dinners, love letters written and little boxes with tiny bows on them filled with shiny things. He opens doors and blesses me when I sneeze and holds my hand in the car.

But he has really outdone himself this time.

After being a smoker for 15 years, he has officially quit! I'll let you take that in for second because it is HUGE! With the help of a very supportive doctor and Chantix, he has gone from 30 cigarettes a day (that's a pack and a half!) down to 4 cigarettes a day, down to 2 cigarettes a day and yesterday down to.... NONE.

I couldn't be happier or more proud of him because he has set his mind to this and as hard as it has been is really doing it.

Thanks for giving Jellybean and I an extra 10-20 years to spend with you!

THAT, you cannot put a price on. :)

2 comments:

  1. JASON!!! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR DOING THAT! I like you even more now!...I didn't think that was possible...but i'm seriously so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words cannot express how proud I am of you for doing this, not only for your new baby and your wife but for yourself. I've worried about you and the smoking for years and now I can relax a bit. I love you son..MOM

    ReplyDelete