Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

May Baby!

Yesterday was our very first ultrasound and Baby Hensley's first photo shoot! It was the most incredible thing ever!

They pulled us back to the room, warm gel was being squirted on my tummy and within seconds our baby popped up on the screen. OUR BABY.

And immediately after that, we heard the most beautiful sound. The heartbeat. Strong and steady at 177 beats per minute. In the video you can just keep hearing me say "oh my gosh oh my gosh." This is really happening!

I started chuckling a little which must have woken the little feller up and he/she started bouncing around and waving to us with its right hand.

It was completely unforgettable!

Dearest Sweet Pea,

We love you so very much already and are so excited to be your parents! We cannot wait to meet you in May! This is only the beginning. *grins* :)




2 comments:

  1. THAT'S MY NIECE/NEPHEW!!!!! EEEEEEK!!! i want to hold em already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just got introduced to this blog thing..I see it as one more thing that keeps me on this computer. I don't know why I haven't investigated this before but you can bet I'll keep up with it from now on. I love your blog and love seeing my new grandbaby on it. Can't wait for more. I love you both so much and I know you are going to be great parents. You'd have to be in order for me to let you raise my grandchild. LOL
    Mom

    ReplyDelete