Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

When It's Good To Be Busy.

Life has been a blur the past couple of weeks! The business property is officially under construction and being cleared. Jas has made several trips to check it out and has been sending me pics to mark the progress.




Ooooo! Ahhhhh! Pretty, no? :) I will have to say I am not envious of the loggers and workers slaving all day in this completely rediculous heat! I know when I leave the office at 4pm it is always over 100 degrees so I can't even imagine how hot it gets in "the heat of the day" as my PawPaw used to call it.


Things with Mackensley Designs have really picked up as well and have kept us busy! We are booked on wedding card boxes through August 3rd and we finished a record 9 box orders this weekend. I know Jason is looking forward to our trip next week to give his nose a break from paint fumes... hehe I kid! He wears a protective respirator, we aren't running a sweat shop here, people! Here are a few of my favorites lately:




And somewhere in there we fit in a baseball game!

On the agenda? Staying cool, getting ready for vacation and stocking up on multiple bags of Oreos in preparation for Laci's visit at the end of this month. :)

XOXO, Mack & Jason

1 comment:

  1. Well, everything looks absolutely wonderful from Evan to the clearing of the land and your side business. I am so happy and proud of you two.!!!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete