Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Mondays Are For Recuporating.

We had a jam packed weekend but had so much fun we wouldn't have had it any other way!

Friday night was date night and Jason took me to see the new 3D horror movie, My Bloody Valentine. Here we are in our sexy 3D glasses pumped pre-show about being scared out of our minds.


Let me tell you there is nothing more romantic than a pick axe flying through the screen and feeling like it is going to hit you in the face! :) I love horror and thankfully I have a husband who supports my morbid fascination even though he still has nightmares from watching Pet Cemetary when he was 12.

Saturday morning we met up with Kati and headed out for margaritas and to look at cameras for her to buy. Alcohol is always a must when trying to cushion the blow of a large purchase! I'm not a margarita drinker but somehow got talked into having 3 by the time our shopping trip was complete. She bought a Nikon D60 and I couldn't be more excited for her because now we are both camera dorks.

Due to above margarita consumption, we went home, took a nap and then Jason and I headed to Kaci's for a late night rock session. We've officially been suckered into Rock Band and I could not look like more of a loser playing!


I obviously had no idea what I was doing but enjoyed it immensely, nonetheless. Jason even busted out his vocal stylings. Let me just tell you, he is going to be so thrilled I posted this picture:


Sunday we went to Ginny and Augie's and got to spend time with Evan for his first Super Bowl. We cannot get enough of this little guy and could just hold him for hours! It was definitely hard to leave him when we had to go home.

6 days old.

Proud uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment