Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Jackpot.

This weekend was the Bell Christmas party and I think I was the winner as I got to take THIS home from the Chinese Christmas exchange:

Don't be jealous.

I am off from work this week and putting together the menu for Christmas dinner. We got the meal mapped out and I am now scouring this for ideas:

I know I have a rough life. As this will probably be my last entry before the holidays, I wish all of you and your beautiful familes a wonderful Christmas. If you are traveling, be safe. If you are cooking dinner at home, don't burn the turkey! May there be peace in your heart if only for that day.

From ours to yours. :)

1 comment: