Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Perfect Tree.

.


I am a total sucker for all things Christmas. One of the traditions we knew we wanted to honor with our kiddos is picking out and cutting down our tree from a Christmas tree farm. We bundled up and off we went to Dewberry Farm in hunt for the perfect one!







^The picture above is exactly what I had envisioned... Addie running wild down the rows of trees, breathing in the cold winter air and giggling all the way. :)





We even found a Tate-sized tree! It is so wild to think that next Christmas, we will have two little ones at the farm with us!





And finally, the traditional tree on top of the car photo. The tree looks so tiny compared to my huge Mack-Mobile but it is 9 ft tall, my car is just a beast! I think Jason's idea when we bought it was to get as much weight and metal around us as possible as he is all too familiar with my driving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment