Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Eeeees Chilly!

It is 29 degrees at our house! I live in Texas for a reason, I don't do cold well. I like a miracle snow once every few years for fun but I don't want to shovel it or scrape it or drive in it by any means. Life doesn't stop for cold weather so I've been bundling Addie up to do our usual errands and I am pretty sure if they made this outfit in my size I would have one:




Gigi would say it is "cold cold (pronounced 'cole cole') winter time." Papaw (may he rest in peace) would say it is "as cold as a witches teet" outside and that my friends is your lesson for the week on where I came from. :)
Stay warm!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment