Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chunker Cheeks & Big Texas Hair.

As the ultrasound began and the tech started to measure her head, I noticed something floating in the fluid above babygirl's head. Surely that can't be hair, I thought, as I didn't think you could see hair in an ultrasound. Just as I was completing my though, the tech said,

"Have you been having a lot of heartburn?"

"No not really, why?"

"Because this little girl has a FULL head of hair!"

What we had seen floating around was indeed hair! She even measured it and it was 2 centimeters long (about 7/8")....just flowing in the fluid. Jason and I were TICKLED! Hair! Our baby has hair! Upon further inspection we got a peek at her chunker cheeks, pouty lips and button nose.

She measured the belly, kidneys, liver, etc and everything is developed and perfect! She even measure the femur and informed us she has looooong legs which wasn't too surprising, considering she comes by it honestly from her tall parents!

The final verdict after all her measurements: she is already weighing in at 5lbs 15oz! Holy mackeral!

Since everything looks great, the doc has decided to go ahead and induce at 39 weeks. 4 more weeks! We cannot wait to meet our sweet, chunkered cheek little angel. :) One last photo before she makes her grand appearance... with her arm/hand over face as usual!


And I don't care what anyone says, the dogs KNOW. After getting home from my appt, this is how my afternoon has been spent:


Do you like my Ross scarf? Haha.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment