Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Love Love Love Day.

I cannot believe that yesterday was our 4th Valentine's Day to spend together. We spent it in the best way, just like we have the three others - together, holding hands, enjoying the day and cooking a delicious special meal together. This year our toast was with sparkling grape juice instead of champagne but the sentiment was the same.

I am the luckiest girl to be able to wake up next to you every morning for the rest of our lives! Next year I am tickled that I will have to share my valentine as I'm sure Addison's daddy will be her valentine as well. :)





Sometimes love is expressed through everyday things, like meals cooked, errands run and trash taken out. But there is nothing ordinary about our love.
It is the best part of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment