Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

My Jaw Hitting The Floor.

My etsy shop has been featured on Brides.com "Wedded Bits" blog!!

I am freaking out over here and trying not to pee on myself because well, I'm at work and that'd just be embarassing. I'm still in disbelief but completely honored and excited and holy mackeral I'M ON BRIDES.COM! There is a picture of one of my flower girl pomanders and a short blurb about other items in my shop and a link and holy cow, this is the best Friday EVAH.

Check it out! CLICK HERE


*A little backstory for those who asked.... Kim Forrest, the editor of Brides Houston, emailed me on etsy about a week or so ago telling me she liked my stuff and asked permission to write about it and use a picture if they decided to use it as a post on the site. Of course I agreed but was still unsure if it would get posted or not.... so needless to say I was pretty darn excited when I saw it did indeed get published! Ok, enough squeeeeeing, back to work!

Loads of love, Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment