Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Photo Walk.



Friday night was date night at The Railroad Cafe. It was one of the coolest little places I have ever been. Unfortunately, we got there after dark so I couldn't snap any pictures but the one above is one I stole from Flickr.

Doesn't look like much and inside only holds maybe about 20 people but it was the quaintest little dining experience. There was one waiter, one chef and one bus boy. The menu was italian and creative and the decor was vintage light fixtures and wooden beams meets grandma's china and doilies. I ordered scallops and shrimp over fettucini and the boy got wild and crazy and ordered the lasagna. Haha. We split a bottle of cab sav and lingered for a good hour and a half before heading home with big smiles and full bellies.



Saturday Jason and the guys hit the fishing show and I headed to Kati's FUN party which was a blast as a expected. I'd also like to give a shout out to Kati and Jeff, CONGRATS! We wish you guys all the happiness in the world! Oh, and nice rock! ;o)

Sunday we slept in a little and then decided to go on a hike at a park near our house and take pictures. It was nice to get out in the 75 degree weather and get some excercise and fresh air! Note to self: Flip-flops do not make good hiking shoes.

That night we met Gary, Ginny, Augie and Evan at Carabbas for dinner to catch up. It was so good to see them and get to hold Evan for the first time in a while (We've been sick so afraid to touch him!). We all took turns eating and holding him and he is just the cutest little feller I know.

I'll wrap up with some of my favorite pics from yesterday's hike.









And of course we couldn't be completely serious..... I like to call this "Jason & The Port-O-Potty."


No comments:

Post a Comment